Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

It just PISSADEARED !!!!

My mom had a story that she occasionally liked to tell about me at gatherings, Christmas, birthdays, you know what I mean. The stores that your parents, siblings or other relatives like to tell when a lot of people are around and they think the story is cute and funny but you...not so much.

This one isn't embarrassing so much as it follows me around for a few days after it is told.

Here it is; When I was just learning to talk, whenever something couldn't be found and everyone was asking where it was, when they asked me I would say it PISSADEARED!!!! Loudly. I don't remember it and when I look at it written down I guess you had to be there.

But when I see something like this;

“I simply do not know where the money is, or why the accounts have not been reconciled to date,” Corzine said, according to the testimony.

I think of the persons face and them holding up their hands, shrugging and saying "I don't know, it just PISSADEARED!!!

Or maybe it "evaporated".

Hundreds of millions of dollars? RIIIIGHT.

If 20 bucks comes up missing at MickyD's or KFC that money will be found or what happened to it will be found out.

But hundreds of millions of dollars walks out the door and it's a big mystery.Like with Halliburton. Where did those billions go? Or the money from all that oil?

This country is so screwed up.

What happened was he made a bet (Read investment) that failed and he covered it with other peoples money.
So he doubled down on it and covered it with more of other peoples money, and it failed too.

Will Corzine get the KNEEL BUSH TREATMENT?

Or will it be determined that an actual crime was committed?

No comments:

Post a Comment